Our goal is to serve one another, our customers, and our community and be excellent in all we do. PaulB is hiring people who want to make that kind of a difference and if that describes you, we would love to hear from you!
Are you interested in contributing to a fast-paced, clean, and safe work-family atmosphere? Our Buyers rally together to ensure that our Wholesale Department and Hardware Stores are equipped to supply and serve customers across North America and beyond. We believe if PaulB is a great place to work, PaulB will be a great place to do business with!
This position will be working specifically with sourcing hydraulic and fluid power components.
- Flexible day-time schedules, typically Monday through Friday
Full-Time Only Benefits
- Family Medical, Rx, Dental, and Vision Insurance Coverage - after 30 days
- Direct Primary Care Package - $0 primary physician visits
- Provided Short-Term Disability
- Voluntary Long-Term Disability
- Paid Vacation
- Eight Paid Holidays
- Paid Health Days
Part-Time & Full-Time Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match - after 90 days
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Discount on PaulB Retail Purchases
- On-job Training
- Years-of-Service Awards
- Periodic travel during the day and 1-3 vendor trips throughout the year can be expected.
- Natural curiosity and propensity to dig into projects
- Positive attitude and teamwork perception
- Possess good time-management
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-motivated & team player
- Spreadsheet capabilities – advanced level skills
- Computer skills including documents and spreadsheets - high level of comfort and skill
- Business knowledge – overall business metrics knowledge for the retail environment
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration