Diversion Sock is much heavier and denser than Compost Filter Sock so water is conveyed along it, no through it. Diversion Sock is placed above the job site in a diagonal orientation. Fresh water flows along Diversion Sock and around the disturbed areas of the job site. Diversion Sock ships on a pallet or in a super sack to make your Fresh water diversion even easier. Installed on a 5% diagonal fall, Diversion Sock moves water away from your disturbed areas.
- Little to no hydraulic flow through
- 30% Heavier than Compost filter Sock
- Can be vegetated as a permanent device
- Can be adjusted/moved on the job site
- Easier than excavating fresh water diversion ditch
- Stakes included for every 5 ft
- 50% Compost filter sock fill plus 50% leaf compost