Paul B. Zimmerman opened his 40’ x 60’ equipment shop in 1947. As business expanded, he began buying parts in bulk. Farmers who needed parts started buying from him, and that grew into a hardware store.
Now, with full-line hardware stores in Lititz and Belleville, PaulB Hardware meets the needs of farmers, contractors and homeowners with an extensive inventory of tools, paint, plumbing supplies, AG parts, electronic components and more.
We offer heavy-duty products, as well as difficult-to-find items. Our staff knows our inventory and understands the work you want to accomplish. Our goal is to provide you with the knowledge, experience, tenacity, and 1-on-1 service that helps you solve your problems!
What Services Do We Offer?
During your visit to our hardware store locations in Lancaster County or Mifflin County, you’ll find we also specialize in many convenient services that go beyond hardware supply. We offer the following services at both of our locations:
- Repair work: PaulB Hardware provides affordable repair when a vital tool or part breaks. We repair air compressors, heaters, hydraulic hoses, outdoor power equipment, pneumatic tools, power tools, pressure washers, PTO shafts and sprayer pumps.
- Key Cutting Services: We offer traditional and modern key services that include key cutting and chip key duplication for fobs, as well as lock re-keying.
- Other services: Ask us about glass cutting, paint tinting and color matching, too.
We do have location-specific services as well, which include:
- Lititz: Our Lancaster County hardware store offers blade sharpening, generator repair, plastic fabrication and repair for screens and windows.
- Belleville: Our Mifflin County hardware store provides repair work for AG tires and Weaverline carts.
How Can Our Hardware Stores in Lancaster and Mifflin Counties Serve You?
Please contact your local PaulB Hardware store today
if you'd like additional information about our products or services! Also, check out the monthly savings that we offer at our locations, as deals can vary between Lititz